- Author: Przemysław Głomb | Post date: 16.10.2020The Director of the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics of the Polish Academy of Sciences announces a competition for a scholarship in the project „Impact of input data alteration and modification of the algorithm parameters on the efficiency of quantum programs”
- Author: Przemysław Głomb | Post date: 24.07.2020Director of the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics, Polish Academy of Sciences announces an open competition for a research assistant position in the Computer Systems Modelling and Performance Evaluation Group Document submission deadline: 2020-08-10, 15:00
- Author: Łukasz Zimny | Post date: 03.07.2020
Prof. Erol Gelenbe has become a member of ALLEA committee on fake news, chaired by the president of the of l'Académie des sciences de Suede. ALLEA is the European Federation of Academies of Sciences and Humanities, representing more than 50 academies from over 40 countries in Europe.
- Author: Jarosław Miszczak | Post date: 17.06.2020
We are pleased to announce that our employee, dr hab. Paweł Pławiak , he was awarded a scholarship from the Minister of Science and Higher Education for outstanding young scientists in 2020. Congratulations! P>
- Author: Jarosław Miszczak | Post date: 28.05.2020
We are pleased to announce that as a result of the defense of the dissertation Application of machine leanring in quantum computer science at the Institute today, Mr. Mateusz Ostaszewski was awarded the PhD degree in the field of technical sciences in the area of computer science and telecommunications. The IITiS PAN Scientific Council decided to award a doctoral with distinction. Thank you for the participation in the defense. Congratulations to Dr. Ostaszewski!
- Author: Przemysław Głomb | Post date: 24.04.2020
The Director of the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics of the Polish Academy of Sciences announces a competition for the post-doc (1 full-time). The deadline for submission of documents: 2020-05-25, 12:00
- Author: Jarosław Miszczak | Post date: 12.11.2019 | Last modified: 12.11.2019
Date:13/11/2019 - 13:00
Speaker:Konrad Jałowiecki, Uniwersytet Śląski w Katowicach
We present how to find a low-energy spectrum for small (N <50) spin glasses of any structure, using modern GPUs or similar heterogeneous architecture. The presented algorithm performs a full review of all possible system configurations in order to select l << 2N states with the lowest energy, together with the corresponding energies.
- Author: Jarosław Miszczak | Post date: 24.10.2019
We are pleased to announce that our institute has taken the honorary patronage of the second edition of the nationwide competition in team programming #skyhacks. The event is organized by Skygate and will take place in Gliwice from October 25th to 27th.
Even page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2476993662366910/
About the Institute
Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics, Polish Academy of Sciences is a research institute whose science activity concentrates in the area of Information Technology. The Institute is also involved in training an advanced level technical and scientific staff and both initiates and participates in projects aimed at development of innovative commercial sector. ITAI takes part in realization of Polish Academy of Sciences' mission of advancement promotion, integration and dissemination of Polish science and contributes to education and national culture.